Professional and Executive
Career Coaching and Resume Writing Services
Is Career Coaching Right for You…
Not knowing what your next career move should be, can be scary. Sometimes there are too many options, other times there doesn’t seem to be enough. Many professionals discover that earlier choices didn’t truly match their goals, passions, and true purpose and are now looking to discover a better-fitting career path.
That was what happened to me. After earning a finance degree, I realized that although I understood the concepts and material, I didn’t have a desire to work with numbers and other people’s money all day. I wanted to help people, but in a different capacity. At the time I was unaware that a career coach would have helped me figure this out, and so it was years later when I was introduced to resume writing and eventually career coaching, that I knew I had found my fit.
When working with clients who are wanting to transition or are already in the throes of a career or job change, I help to gain clarity of their career goals. That is often the hardest part of the journey.
We’ll look at values, dreams, passions, strengths and interests to understand what will work best for your personal and professional life. Once the goal is clear we’ll develop a plan, a path, to move you forward toward your dream job so you can wake up every day excited to start your day!
The process can end with a clear targeted path aimed at your specific career goal or we can work further to build concrete steps needed to fill the gap and more quickly connect the dots to your goal. These steps include Resume Development, Network Management, Online Presence Development, Job Search Strategies, and Interview Preparation. We can work to custom design a coaching program that is right for you.
Do You Need Help With …
- Identifying your key strengths
- Discovering your core values
- Exploring careers that ‘fit’ your strengths, life purpose, and personality type
- Utilizing assessments that identify dozens of careers that align with your personality and interests
- Receiving numerous research tools
- Accountability to support you throughout the process
- Understanding targeted & traditional job search strategies
- Forwarding your career branding and communication
- Generating a strong and attention-grabbing Online Presence
- Implementing online and in person networking
- Developing a resume that is targeted, focused and initiates interview offers
- Gaining confidence through interview preparation
- Succeeding in a new position
Kris has worked successfully with career transitioners from all over the United States including, Maryland, New York, Washington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Iowa, Arkansas, Texas, Colorado, Montana, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Washington, California, and several other states.